I am so glad this exists.
In 1999, former electrical engineer Bruce Campbell had a vision: to save retired jetliners from becoming scrap metal by reusing them. Campbell, 64, lives in a Boeing 727 in the woods outside the suburbs of Portland, Oregon. Campbell is one of a small number of people worldwide who has transformed retired aircraft into a living space or other creative project. REUTERS/Steve Dipaola
Yeti Cave 4.0?
Say it ain’t so
Your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain’t so
My love is a life taker
summer = the blue album.
Rangerstown reps hand out signs at 42nd and 7th
ARST ARSW: Star Wars Sorted Alphabetically
All of the English dialogue in “Star Wars” split into words, and sorted alphabetically. The words were labeled manually using some software written specifically for the purpose.
- The word “lightsaber” only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is “the”, of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is “you”, at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
- The longest words are “responsibility,” “malfunctioning”, “worshipfulness”, and “identification”, all 14 letters.
Sometimes I think I have no life… and theeeeeeen…
Ready for some home design porn? The American Institute of Architects has just announced the winners of its 2014 Small Projects Award, a prize recognizing some of the country’s best design and construction on a small scale. This year’s crop of winners features a handful of stunning residential designs that will make you want to pack up and move immediately.
Lego to launch female scientists series after online campaign
Science-themed project was submitted to Lego Ideas by Dr Ellen Kooijman, who recognized a gender gap in toy sets.
Keeping The Same Tabs Open For 9 Days Straight Because They Contain Information Relevant To Tasks You’re Too Lazy To Complete - A...
- spaghetti in Nicaragua does NOT equal spaghetti in the US
here, they put a cream-like sauce (kinda like sour cream?) and ketchup (like US ketchup,...